United Security Printing [ USP ] is committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees,customers and the global communities where we operate.
We recognize that by integrating sound environmental, health, and safety management practices into all aspects of our business, we can provide technologically innovative products and services while conserving and enhancing resources for future generations. USP strives for continual improvement in our environmental, health and safety management systems and in the environmental quality of our products, processes, and services.
Guiding Principle [Objectives]:
- Meet all applicable environmental, health and safety requirements. We will evaluate our EHS performance by monitoring ongoing performance results and through periodic management reviews.
- Where laws and regulations do not provide adequate controls, we will adopt our own standards to protect human health and the environment.
- Committed to minimize wastage at every stage of manufacturing processes.
- Thriving towards minimizing the consumption of Hazardous substances wherever it is possible during our card manufacturing and personalizing processes.
- Establish and maintain the safe environment while handling or consuming dangerous or hazardous goods for our manufacturing processes.
- Advocate the adoption of prudent environmental, health and safety principles and practices by our contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Communicate environmental, health, and safety policies and programs to USP employees and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of their role and responsibility to fulfill and sustain USP's environmental, health and safety management systems and policy.